2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
1. Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
2. Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
1. On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
3. Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
4. Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
5. Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure1. Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O' Level is required)
2. Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
3. Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps1. After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
2. Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
3. Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
4. Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
5. Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Payment of University Fees1. Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal Website (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) and click on the Undergraduate Portal link.
2. Click on Login link on the Portal and log-in using your Matriculation Number as Login ID and your password.
3. In case you forget your password, contact your level adviser or the administrator for help
4. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names during registration.
NOTE: If you are a student of the Federal University Wukari and your name does not appear on the Good Standing List, interact with your Level Adviser to confirm your status.
1. If you are on Proceed List or on Probation list, your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card or other payment options available on the portal
NOTE: Students are expected to pay bank charges, in addition to the main charges and thus are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account to accommodate the charges.
If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
2. Print out preliminary course registration form and present to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
3. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
4. Present the copies of the Registration form to your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk. Once you pay and register for courses you are not expected to offer, you will need to use the Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
2020/2021 ADMISSION LIST
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI
Steps to follow:
1. Click here to Login using your JAMB registration number and surname.
2. After successful login, click Check Admission Status to check if you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
3. After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
4. After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
NOTIFICATION OF HOSTEL OPENING
This is to inform the fresh and final year that the Hostel accommodation on the University Portal will be open on Tuesday 27th November, 2018; between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
NOTE: Only students who have made payment of their tuition fee will be eligible.
Steps on Hostel Booking:
After successful login :
1. Click on Hostel Application link
2. Select any of the available room(s) and click Book Bed Space at the bottom of the page
3. After successful booking on the page it display payment page, kindly make payment and print hostel form.
CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
If you are not in good standing, further instructions would be displayed as you may no longer be able to continue with your current programme. You are then advised to download a change of course form, on account of not being in good standing (where applicable). This attracts an online payment of N10,000.00 only.
Steps on Change of Course(s):
After successful login :
1. Click on Change of Course link
2. Make online payment for Change of Course form on account of not being in good standing
3. Download the form
4. Complete the form manually
5. Submit duly approved Transfer Form to the Directorate of Academic Support Services for processing and subsequent registration.
The Management of the Federal University, Wukari has observed in the recent past the persistent publications in some social media particularly on the resumption for 2019/2020 Academic session and the registration procedures. The Management wishes to inform the general public that Federal University Wukari assumes no responsibility for publications on various social media other than the University portal. The University shall not be liable for any special, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or fraud; whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out or in connection with the use of other Social Media.
UNDERTAKING FORM INSTRUCTION:
1. All students are expected to download and fill in the undertaking form duly endorsed by their parents or guardian. No student will be allowed on campus without the filled undertaking form.
2. Students are expected to submit the forms to their various Heads of Departments for vetting and endorsement from the Department. students are expected to photocopy the departmental endorsed forms and shall be in their possession at all times before the submitted forms are endorsed by the Registrar.
3. The endorsed forms by the university Registrar shall be made available to students for photocopy by their respective Departments.
4. No student shall be permitted into the campus for lectures, continues assessment or examination without showing the appropriate endorsed Undertaking Form.
5. There will be a constant security Checks at the university Gate and the Hostels of Residence. To this extent, students MUST be in possession of their Identification Cards, the Undertaking Forms and any other identification. No student shall be permitted into the campus without presentation of these identifications.
6. Students are to note that No association meetings shall be tolerated on campus except Religious and Departmental meetings which MUST be by permission from the Student Affairs as usualDownload Undertaking form
Magaji Thomas Gangumi
Federal University Wukari,
Taraba State - Nigeria
At no time should any student pay acceptance fee, screening fee etc to anybody or staff account. Whoever undertakes that does so at his/her own risk.RESUMPTION OF STUDENTS FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
The University senate during a special session held on 8th January 2018, approved the commencement of academic activities as follows:
- Sunday 18th November 2018 New students arrive on campus and registration commences with effect from Monday 19th November 2018.
- Sunday 18st November 2018 Old students arrive on campus and registration commences with effect from Monday 19th November 2018.
All students are advised to note that registration will end on 2nd February 2019 and late registration attracts a fee of five thousand naira (#5000.00). All registration should be through the portal window and should be compiled with accordingly
Magaji Thomas Gangumi
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE EXECUTION OF YEAR 2017 NATIONAL SHOPPING
The federal University Wukari here by invites interested, competent and reputable companies to submit pre – qualification documents for the execution of projects under the 2017 National Shopping. Download Advert...